Pipefusion is inspired to give where we live because we believe that contributing to local charities and events improves the overall health and well being of the community in which we live, work and play. This is a list of just some of the events in which Pipefusion has sponsored or contributed money, resources or time:
Town of Huntsville:
- Public Art Donation – Pipe Man, a tribute to Tom Thompson and Pipefusion’s 35 year anniversary
Rotary Dock Fest:
- Lead sponsor contributing cash and significant services for staffing and equipment and floating docks/picnic tables for the Rotary Bathtub Derby since inception.
Muskoka 2015, 2016, 2017:
- Contribution included the first-of-its-kind construction of the NyDock Floating Coffee Bar. The NyDock Coffee Bar provided athletes an one-of-a-kind experience which show cased Muskoka Roastery Coffee and a unique floating dock boat amongst our community pristine lakes in a Nation-wide event.
- Sponsored Brandy Van Gelder for her planned tek to Mount Everest Base Camp in support of SOS Children’s Villages.
- Spearheaded the Jeff Bestwick Life Fund in 2014, which raised funds for construction of a wheel chair accessible NyDock pontoon boat. Jeff suffered a work related spinal injury in 2004 and the custom pontoon boat provides Jeff the opportunity to experience Muskoka outdoors to this day.
Annual support to local events:
- Royal Canadian Legion – Canada Day celebrations at Avery Beach
- Nuit Blanche North
- Sunrise Swim for Hospice
- Huntsville Hospice
- Huntsville / Lake of Bays Chamber of Commerce End of Season Dock Party and Classic Golf Tournament
- Huntsville Corp. Salvation Army
- Huntsville Fall Fair
- Band on the Run
- Dara Howell Olympic Party
- Rotary Duck Derby (raising funds for Huntsville’s skateboard park)
- Huntsville Winter Comedy Carnival
- Top 50 Pike Tournament
- Mobile Marine In Water Boat Show
- Huntsville Santa Claus Parade
- Huntsville BIA Sidewalk Sale
- On the Docks Pub Music on the Water
- Muskoka 2/4 Craft Beer Festival
- Kearney Regatta